A full-bodied blend which can be enjoyed any time of the day. This beverage is perfectly balanced, releasing the distinctive lemon undertones that characterise mountain tea.Through its character it manages to capture the essence of Greek tradition and the unique odours along Greek countryside.
When the contents are finished, reuse the compostable container and turn it into a pot! Follow the instructions on the back side of the label, find the organic seedstick and grow your own herbs. Play your part in environmental protection by applying the circular economy model and reduce waste.
Rhoeco is a Greek company who pick and collect the season’s harvest and lovingly pack their blends in small batches, by hand in Thessaloniki. The special geographical position of their country with its Mediterranean climate encourages the growth of an abundance, unique herbal plant.
* 20g | Serves 20 cups.
* Ingredients: [Sideritis scardica*, Sideritis raeseri*, Sideritis syriaca*] *Product of organic farming
* Mellow, sweet flavour and subtle woody aftertaste.
* Whole leaf loose, 100% natural product. No added flavours, colours, sweeteners and naturally caffeine free.
* Ethically harvested, processed and packed by hand.
* Compostable packaging and inner bag.
* Add a teaspoon of honey, a slice of lemon and a sprinkle of cinnamon or clove if you want to spice it up or prepare and enjoy a refreshing tisane for the warm months of the year.
* Other teas by Rhoeco available - Forest and Sea